NEW ME, NEW BLOG

Hello everyone!

I figured that since I will be moving to New York and beginning college in a few short months, my blog should get a little upgrade! New logo/look for a new me hehe :-) I have to admit that it was so fun trying to find a new font/aesthetic that would perfectly sum me up and I am so glad that I did! I hope you guys like it! Shoutout to FearneCreativeDesign on Etsy for the beautiful layout! If you want to check them out, you can click here!

I am so excited for the events planned this summer, in a couple weeks I will be leaving for New York with Seventeen Magazine so you can definitely expect posts from my adventures while there! Wherever you are, I hope you are all enjoying your summer! Stay safe x

Until next time...

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Kelly Guidry. Design by Fearne.