THE ARTIC


Hello everyone! I am back with a few posts for you today! This is number 1/3 (or 3/3 depending on the order in which you start) of my spring break adventures from this past week! I am unfortunately back to school now, but I only have 7 more weeks, which is pretty crazy to think about. 7 more weeks and I will no longer be in high school...wow time has definitely flown by! This spring break was pretty awesome. It was the perfect combination of going out and staying in for me, which is something I try to achieve whenever I go on break. Also, by the end of the week, I was able to knock five things off of my bucket list, which I find pretty impressive (self-five!)


For my first post, I have photos that I took from when I went to THE ARTIC. Now for those living in Orange County, you've probably seen The ARTIC when you've passed Angel's Stadium or the Honda Center. It's that rainbow dome plopped next to the freeway? Does that sound familiar? ANYWAYS for those that do not know what The ARTIC is, it's a train station that is shaped like a dome and at night, the lights are rainbow patterned and transition colors, it's pretty cool...My friends and I thought it would be such a fun place to take pictures at, and it was! My only warning for those that intend to go is that watch out for the security guards. One of them made us leave because he thought we were modeling for a professional photographer and I guess The ARTIC only allows professional photography if you have a license?? I didn't know that four teenage girls with a DSLR could be considered as models in the first place, but it was a bummer that we had to leave. Luckily, I was able to get some shots that I really like so I hope you enjoy them as well!


I have some exciting announcements for you all in the coming weeks, plus prom/graduation is around the corner so expect a lot of new content!! If you want to check out my day trip to San Diego, click here! And if you want to check out my adventure in LA click here!

Until next time...

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Kelly Guidry. Design by Fearne.