LA Adventure


For post #3 (or #1 depending on how you started), I have photos from my LA Adventure with Sabrina and Alina...honestly when am I not with them hehe... I love to visit LA, but driving in LA traffic for the first time was NOT enjoyable. The entire time Alina kept saying that there are way too many people in LA and now that I think about it, she's right haha



Our first stop was Joan's on Third for some brunch (I didn't take any pictures though) and then we headed to the Getty Museum. I once saw this amazing picture on Instagram, which I thought came from the Getty Museum, but it turned out it was from the Getty Villa in Malibu, guess I will just have to visit that place over the summer hehe BUT, the Getty was really nice! The views of LA were incredible and the architecture was so aesthetically pleasing, I was in love!


Then we headed to the Bradbury Building in Downtown LA, which is where they filmed scenes from 500 Days of Summer. The place is beautiful; I was in awe as soon as I walked in. My inner Ted Mosby came out and I couldn't help but admire the architecture and imagine the work that must have been done in order to build this landmark haha Going into it, I knew that I wanted natural lighting to take my photos, but the time of day when we went resulted in too harsh of lighting so it was really hard getting the pictures I wanted. I think the best time would be to go either right when it opens, which is around 9 AM, or go during golden hour right before they close, around 6 PM. Guess I just have to make another trip (bonus is that it is right next to The Grand Central Market, which means Eggslut mmm)


Like I said in my San Diego post, no trip is complete without an ice cream stop, which is why we visited Salt & Straw in the Larchmont Village. You can get a split scoop which is basically one scoop split into whichever two flavors you want! I decided to get Honey Lavender and Sea Salt with Caramel Ribbon and it was probably the best ice cream I have ever had!! The Honey Lavender was so good and even though my friends said it was too perfume-y for their taste, I really enjoyed it! 


That is it for my 3-part spring break adventure post, I hope you enjoyed it! To check out my night at The ARTIC, click here! To check out my day trip to San Diego, click here!

Until next time...

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Kelly Guidry. Design by Fearne.