LACMA


For my second and final 3-day weekend of the school year, I spent the day at LACMA with some friends! I had been to LACMA before, but this time I actually saw more than just the lamp posts :-) I always love going to LA because you never know what you're going to see and even though I did not miraculously bump into Harry Styles or Shawn Mendes, I would still say it was a day well spent!



Now that I think about it - art museums are kind of amazing. These artists put in their time and effort, practically years, in creating something that all started with a little idea in their head and now hundreds of thousands people come from all over the world to see their artwork. I have to give props to anyone who has artistic talent because I admire how they can turn their imagination into something physical, whether that be a sculpture or a painting, etc., it's pretty incredible if you ask me. I remember seeing that Arden Rose went to LACMA this past week and went to the Rain Room so I was hoping that I would get the chance to, but I didn't know that you needed tickets and that they were sold out, but I am hoping that I'll get the chance before the exhibit closes in April!

Also, I felt like a total hipster, LA-wannabe while there! I had my fedora, distressed boyfriend jeans, and my DSLR, but it's okay because I think I rocked it ;-) Here are my favorite photos from the day!


I am hoping that in the next couple months, I'll be able to visit more art museums so stay tuned for that! I'm thinking The Broad and The Getty - I can't wait :-)

Until next time...

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Kelly Guidry. Design by Fearne.