Laguna Beach, CA, USA

VITAMIN SEA


Hello everyone!

Despite living 30 minutes away and it being summer, I have only visited the beach once and that was for this shoot! I have always wanted to do a photoshoot at the beach and luckily my friend Ryan was up for a day in Laguna!

I originally wanted to do the shoot at the Laguna Coast Wilderness Park, but by the time we got there,  it wouldn't have been enough time to do the shoot before it closed. We then tried Treasure Island, but the rocks were closed due to high tide. Third time was definitely the charm because Shaw's Cove turned out to be the perfect location! The cloud coverage provided really nice lighting and it was such a fun shoot! I am also very surprised that I did not fall/slip off the rocks (although there were moments where it almost happened) because I am one of the clumsiest people I know, so props to me haha

If you want to see more from Ryan and his incredible photography, you can check out his Flickr here and his Instagram here! Ryan, if you're reading this, thank you for a wonderful day and the photos turned out so nice, I love them!

Now for the fun part, the photos! Enjoy :-)


Here's to more summer adventures in the future! Woohoo :-) Have a nice day everyone x

Until next time...

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Kelly Guidry. Design by Fearne.