BW & WTM


In honor of it being almost a month since my friends and I attended the Walk the Moon concert in Santa Barbara, I thought it would only be fitting to FINALLY post these photos. Yes, yes, I know I promised you these photos two weeks ago, but I have just been so busy! With orientation and work, this summer has proved to be a certainly packed one! BUT this blog shall be looking a little different in the next couple of days (or it already is different by the time you see this post!) so get excited for that!




NOW let me get back to the concert! Walk the Moon is one of the few bands that my entire friend group listens to and it was the first time that we all got to go to a concert together, which was VERY exciting for us. We were brand new graduates and our little road trip to Santa Barbara (a mere 4 hours) was the one thing we were looking forward to the entire month of May, besides graduation of course...

If you haven't heard of Walk the Moon, which I would be surprised because "Shut Up and Dance" is practically everywhere now, the best way I can describe them is they are a rock pop band composed of four guys from Ohio. With their perfect harmonies and smooth moves, they encourage their audiences to let go of their burdens and only experience good vibes while at their concert. If you are interested in hearing some more from Walk the Moon, I would say that these are my top 5:

1. Shiver Shiver
2. Work This Body
3. Different Colors
4. Portugal
5. Anna Sun

So this was my second time seeing them and let me just say, that they certainly beat out the first concert! First off, their setlist was AMAZING! They played a lot of songs off of their original album and being able to hear "Shiver Shiver" live was the cherry on top to an incredible night. Second, the venue was perfect because the pit was small so it was very easy to squeeze our way to the front and get a lovely view of the band, and most importantly Kevin Ray *swoon*

Here are some of the photos I took while at the concert! Sorry they are iPhone quality, but I think they didn't turn out too bad considering what I had to work with! If only concert venues allowed you to bring in your DSLR sigh...anyways, enjoy!


Concerts will forever be my favorite past time and I am so excited for the concerts lined up in the next couple of months! Shawn Mendes, James Bay, Troye Sivan...I am ready for you! Also, shoutout to the Alamshaw Family: Anita Auntie, Freddy Uncle, and Rita Foi for being our chaperones for the night hehe

Until next time...

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Kelly Guidry. Design by Fearne.