PROM 2016


Hello everyone! I just experienced a quintessential moment that every high school movie has documented throughout the history of time, and yes, I am talking about my senior prom! I cannot believe that my SENIOR PROM was last Saturday! It was such a fun night and one that I will cherish the memories forever and ever! Shoutout to everyone in my prom group for the incredible memories and most importantly, shoutout to Jacobzen for being a wonderful date!




Makeup: @jillkobemorris on Instagram
Hair: @madhair_ on Instagram
Flowers: White Peony Corsage & Boutonnière by Forget Me Not Floral Designs

Now for the fun part, the photos! Enjoy :-)


Looking at these photos again makes me so happy and I am still in disbelief that I just went to my senior prom. Four more weeks until I will be walking across the stage to receive my diploma, it's all moving so quickly :') Stay tuned for more posts as the school year winds down and summer begins! 

Until next time...

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Kelly Guidry. Design by Fearne.