Freehold Township, NJ, USA

FALLing for Apples & Pumpkins


hello everyone!!

last weekend my friends and I decided to take a little road trip to new jersey to go to an apple and pumpkin farm and it was so much fun! coming from california, I am used to my pumpkin patches consisting of hay and pumpkins in a grocery store parking lot so it was so much fun to go to an actual pumpkin patch. also, I forgot how fun apple orchards were! I have been once before to oak glen in california, but the one we went to in new jersey was so big and there were so many apples haha


also, the more and more time I spend on the east coast, the more I realize how much I love it here! right now, hofstra is transforming into a sea of red and orange because all of the trees are changing colors and it makes my walks to class so much more enjoyable hehe sorry west coast, but new york definitely knows how to do autumn...

the best part of any road trip would have to be spending time with your friends and/or family and ours was spent singing at the top of our lungs to one direction and I will never forget every moment x

shoutout to christina, haley, victoria, alex & mitch for such a fun time! and now for the best part, the photos! my friends are the cutest, but I might just be saying that because I'm biased hehe


I cannot wait for more fall adventures in the future as well as when winter comes and trips to the city during christmastime!! I hope everyone has a lovely week xx

Until next time...

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Kelly Guidry. Design by Fearne.