Lauren Guidry


I am always up for doing a photoshoot, whether that's behind the camera or in front of it! My cousin Lauren decided to come hang out with me for the weekend and we wanted to do a dance photoshoot! I had never done one before, so I was a little nervous that I'd be able to get the shots perfectly.

My original plan was to shoot it at a local state park since I've seen some friends take pictures there before and they had turned out really nice, but it definitely was a struggle since I did not realize how big the park actually was and I felt uncomfortable going to a place I had never been before. We ended up going to a different park and shooting on the grassy hill behind it, and all I have to say is THANK GOD FOR BEAUTIFUL LIGHTING! The sun really was on our side that afternoon, especially since it was at peak heat level! Luckily, it didn't start getting really hot until we were leaving, but there was sweating to say the least!

When I was planning for what she would wear, I wanted something flowy so as she did her dance moves, the fabric would drape off of her and it would look amazing. Turns out, she didn't have any dresses so I let her borrow one of mine from Daisy Shoppe! Although the dress was big on her, it ended up working out just fine.

BTW HOW GORGEOUS IS MY COUSIN OMG s/o to Lauren for being my guinea pig for this shoot, I am so proud to be your cousin and you are so stunning! She recently just started her own blog so make sure to give it some love :-) You can check out her blog here! My overall experience with this shoot was really positive and I am so happy with the way the photos turned out :-)

I can't wait to take more pictures in the future!

Until next time...

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Kelly Guidry. Design by Fearne.