KELLYxPHOTO


Hi guys! Lately I've been getting really into taking pictures with my camera, since I finally learned how to properly take a photo on a DSLR hehe... Goodbye to the days of Auto and hello to Manual! Although I would definitely not consider myself even remotely close to the expertise that some of my friends have, it's still been fun getting out there and trying new things. I am definitely inspired by my friends and their AMAZING photography skills! Seriously, Anjali and Christine, if you're reading this, thank you for inspiring me to appreciate photography and all of the skills that are involved! You guys are the best!

If you are interested in seeing my photo adventures, I'll have them logged under "KELLYxPHOTO" in the navigation bar, so make sure to check them out!

Until next time...

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Kelly Guidry. Design by Fearne.