end of junior year

does this look like the face of a senior? I don't think so haha
Hello everyone!

I have been able to accomplish something that I did not think I could do when I was going into it, yes I am talking about junior year haha! I have heard so many horror stories about the "wrath of junior year," which was supposed to include all-nighters, tons of tests, and really hard classes. Although, it was definitely my most challenging year, I have to say, it beat my expectations!

Junior year, for me at least, was actually pretty fun. Despite the many late nights (I am proud to say I did not need to pull an all-nighter though), and heavy amounts of studying, I was able to meet new people and have new experiences, which is great! 

On the last day of school, my friends and I got together to hang out and celebrate us FINALLY being seniors! A day spent well of course had to include a photoshoot (because what else are we supposed to do hehe). I went really casual on my last day of school, wearing a polka-dot jumpsuit from the Lauren Conrad collection at Kohl's and I paired it with a light-washed denim jacket (also from Kohl's) and some jeweled sandals from DSW.

I am so excited for senior year and all of the opportunities that are in store, but I am even more excited for SUMMER!!! It feels so nice to binge-watch on Netflix without having to worry about homework and upcoming tests. I have exciting ideas for this blog and I can't wait to show you all :-)

Here's to an amazing summer and an even greater senior year!

Until next time...

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Kelly Guidry. Design by Fearne.