spring meets summer


 Southern California is typically known for being warm and sunny 90% of the year. When other states are having snow days, Californians are at the beach soaking up the sun, which we're not complaining haha. For some odd reason, mother nature thought it would be fun to give us a little cold spell, and trust me, we're all freaking out. With only a couple weeks until summer, I'm pretty sure we're all reminiscing to those much warmer days!

A couple months ago (when the weather was much nicer) I had the wonderful opportunity to do a photoshoot with one of my friends on yearbook, Ashley from Not Haute! She is literally a photo goddess and I am so excited to see what's in store for her when she goes to college in the fall! If you're reading this Ashley, I am going to miss you and I hope you have an amazing time in New York!

With this nostalgic feeling upon me, I wanted to post the photos from the shoot! I am so excited to see the transitioning from spring into summer. Although I am currently donning sweaters, I can't wait until I get to wear bright colors and sundresses! For the shoot, I wore a patterned creme tank top (Forever 21) with a light denim jacket (Kohl's) over it. And then to top it off, these bright patterned shorts from Target and chestnut booties from Forever 21!

I have an exciting project that I am going to do on this blog for summer and I can't wait to show you guys! I'll become more active once I finish this school year (which is in two weeks *heart eyes emoji*)

Until next time...

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Kelly Guidry. Design by Fearne.