Fullerton, CA, USA

She's a...


...bad thang, fine as heck, thick as frick
oh my gosh, that's my cousin
erika, you divine
mighty fine...

I hope you enjoyed my version of aminé's song, caroline, hehe but I got the opportunity to do a shoot of my absolutely gorgeous cousin, erika, a couple days ago and I am still so obsessed with these photos!! I have been wanting to shoot her for as long as I can remember and we finally got the chance to and it was so much fun! I don't know what it is, but there is something about this shoot I cannot get over, we went around the fullerton area and maybe it was the golden hour lighting or having such a fantastic model that makes me such a big fan of this shoot haha

we ended up doing three outfits/locations so I'll show my favorites from each of them! but, if you want to check out all of the photos from this shoot, you can check them out on my flickr! anyways, hope you enjoy!


we started out our photo adventure at the tri-city park in brea/placentia. I had never been here before so I was uncertain what kind of photo opportunities there would be, but I was pleased that there were so many! also, this park is so cute! there is a big lake and a ton of pretty scenery - perfect for a morning stroll. once we were done with this location, we chose to switch things up and head to downtown fullerton for our next spot


I drove to the top of a downtown fullerton parking lot hoping that one of them would have a great view of the sunset and we luckily found one so I was stoked to shoot at this location, especially since it was at golden hour (you all know how much I love golden hour of course) & these photos just might be my favorite from the entire day hehe after a quick change, we were ready for our final look!


for this last look, we didn't have to go very far because there was this really cool staircase connected to the parking structure so we got super lucky! with the sun set, we didn't have much time before it got too dark to shoot, but it helped that the staircase had lights to the side! & just like that, our photo adventure of a day was complete! of course, we had to celebrate, so we ended our day with teas and smoothies from our favorite place in downtown fullerton, cha2o! (btw the laughing buddha - amazing!)

I had such an amazing time shooting erika and erika, if you are reading this, thank you so much for being my model - you are so beautiful and I hope you love the photos as much as I love you x

in just a few days, I will be back in ny and I cannot wait to see all of my hofstra friends, I miss them all so much! in the mean time, I am going to soak in all of this socal sun before heading out to the cold hehe hope you all have a wonderful rest of your week x

Until next time...

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Kelly Guidry. Design by Fearne.