DISNEY DAY


I am slowly but surely getting out of my creative funk! It had been five weeks before I posted on Instagram and even longer on this blog, but I can feel my mojo coming back so YAY These past two weekends were my last 3-day weekends of my high school career (I think) and this whole graduation thing is starting to hit me and I am not okay with it. A little over three months and then I can say peace out California, which is so surreal, exciting, scary, etc. 


Last Monday, I finally went to Disneyland after a long couple of months without it. Seriously, it had been too long! However, today I got a letter in the mail that I had been dreading: the mailer to renew my pass :-( I will unfortunately not be renewing so I have to make sure I get as many trips in as I can before my pass expires! BUT BACK TO MONDAY So, braving the 90-degree weather because California didn't feel like being cold anymore, my best friend Sabrina and I took the opportunity of a no-school day to spend our afternoon at the happiest place on earth! There were hardly any people, which was so nice! Here are my pictures from our adventure, enjoy :-)

I find this so funny - we waited 10 minutes to go on California Screamin', but 25 minutes for ICE CREAM! In our defense, the soft serve ice cream is a must have for every Disney trip so it was worth the wait hehe


This year, I want to get out of my comfort zone with my photography skills. I had always wanted to do a long exposure shot so I thought the teacups would be a perfect opportunity to try it out! The colors are so vibrant and I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out :-)


There is nothing like a good ole' day spent at Disney! The next time I go, I really want to get some night shots at Radiator Springs and since my pass will be expiring, those photos should be coming really soon :-)

Until next time...

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Kelly Guidry. Design by Fearne.