MARCH 2016 PLAYLIST


Happy March everyone! 

With a new month comes a new playlist! I started making monthly playlists this year and it has been so fun! My music taste is kind of all over the board, from indie to top 40 to rap, but there will definitely not be any country music on my playlists (sorry not sorry) To make a playlist, I usually choose songs from my go-to artists (aka One Direction, Ed Sheeran, Shawn Mendes & John Mayer) and then some new ones that I've heard and can't get out of my head. If you want to listen to my playlist on Spotify, then you can check it out here!


March is going to be a fun month. Hopefully by the end of the month, I will make the decision of where I'll be going to college which is so exciting/crazy/scary BUT there will definitely be some exciting stuff going on this month including spring break, one of my favorite holidays AND I'll finally be able to eat sweets now that Lent will be over on the March 27th! 

Here's to an exciting 31 days!

Until next time...

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Kelly Guidry. Design by Fearne.