BWxGALENTINESDAY


In this day and age, where it seems that relationships have succumbed to calling each other "bae" and couples "Netflix and Chill" instead of go on an actual date, it's no surprise that young women have decided to embrace the love for themselves and choose their gal pals over a boy. That is why I love Galentine's Day so much! As Leslie Knope says, "Hoes before bros, ovaries before brovaries, uteruses before duderuses." It's true! I have no idea what I would do without these five girls, they are all incredible and amazing in their own ways. I love them sooo much and am so happy to have them in my lives! (Sorry for the sappy moment)



ANYWAYS last night I decided to host the Galentine's Day festivities and had so much fun getting everything ready! I am pretty sure the only thing I enjoy about Valentine's Day is that all of the decorations are in pink and red and it feels so girly, I LOVE IT! For decorations, I went with a DIY banner - colored paper, scissors, string and a banner template (you can find one here!) and you're all set - heart-shaped balloons (because who doesn't love heart-shaped balloons!?), some fun props for the makeshift photobooth I did, and then roses, because any party isn't complete without flowers!


Here are some of my favorite pictures from the photobooth! I never realized how much of a struggle it is to get six girls to look in place when you have a 10 second self-timer to work with hehe but we were able to make it work!

we are the definition of hot messes

And since it is Valentine's Day today, I would like to wish you all a very happy V-DAY! Take the time today to express your love for someone - whether that is your significant other, your family, your best friend, or even yourself - let today be all about LOVE! And shoutout to all of the single girls (and guys) out there, we're in this together <3


Until next time...

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Kelly Guidry. Design by Fearne.