21 Choices



Hello, long time no see!

After a couple busy months, I finally have the chance to blog again! One thing people forget to mention is how busy you are during your senior year! Between homework, yearbook, and college apps, I am definitely struggling to find time for fun stuff, but luckily I was able to sneak in a few hours this weekend to go out to Old Town Pasadena for dinner and ice cream to celebrate my best friend Anjali's birthday!

Now one thing about me is that I have this "bucket list," which consists of a variety of places that I want to visit, but it mostly consists of foods (no surprise there) that I really want to try. One of the places that we went to this weekend was 21 Choices, which has been on my bucket list for a little over a year now so I was really excited to finally try it and boy it did not disappoint! It felt so good to check this place off my bucket list, but it will definitely not be my one and only visit there.

If you haven't been to 21 Choices, the best way to describe it is it's a Coldstone-esque shop, but instead of using ice cream, they use frozen yogurt! I definitely prefer fro-yo over ice cream so I was one happy girl! When you get there, you can choose your base and pick your mix-ins or you can choose from one of their 21 choices (ha get it?) which is what I did! I went with The Saucy Sailor (btw such a cute name), which was vanilla fro-yo with caramel, cookie dough, sea salt, and peanut butter. It was DELICIOUS! OH and their cookie dough is homemade so what more could you ask for!?

The only downfall to this was that the line was out the door, so if you plan on going there, be prepared to wait. However, they do make the waiting experience enjoyable once you get inside since they give out free samples and who doesn't love free samples!? Overall, I would give this place a 10/10 because it is SO good that I'll probably be craving a saucy sailor every time I feel like something sweet sigh

I hope you all have a wonderful week and what is something on YOUR bucket list?

Until next time...

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Kelly Guidry. Design by Fearne.