août // 2016


I am in disbelief that today is the first day of august...where did the time go!? It's crazy to think that this month I will be packing my bags and heading across the country for college!! I still don't know how to do my laundry and I suck at cleaning so this should be fun *upside down smile emoji*

Since it is the first of the month, I thought I'd share with you my Spotify playlist for this month! I have made one every month this year (except January) and it has been a great way for me to find out about new artists as well as expose myself to a variety of music. If you didn't know, Spotify has this feature called "Discover Weekly," where every Monday they create a 30-song playlist of suggested songs they think you would like. All of the suggestions are based on what you listen to as well as what you have liked/shared on Spotify! It is my favorite feature on Spotify and every Monday I look forward to what new songs/artists I'll become obsessed with next!

I believe I have mentioned this before, but my music taste varies from indie to r&b as long as it's not country (sorry country fans!) but making my playlists has brought out a more indie side of me and I'm really into it haha

If you would like to check out my August playlist or any of my other monthly playlists, check them out on my Spotify account! Also, if you have any song suggestions, leave a comment below! I'm always up for being introduced to new music. Happy listening :)

Until next time...

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Kelly Guidry. Design by Fearne.